Wednesday 28 August 2013

The Little Things In Life







Black, Neon Yellow Jersey's Gifted
Skater Skirt Crysern
Sleeveless Crop T's Crysern
Blazer, Cardigan, Beanie Cotton On
Lace Up Boots Prato

Hi guys!

It's funny when winter started I was on the hunt for really woolly and comfortable
knitwear but it's only when the season is coming to an end that I find some great pieces.
It's laughable how life does that to you sometimes, So with my new job at MAC I have to
stock up on all things black again which used to be a problem for me as black was never a colour
I was drawn too but as time has gone by it has now become an absolute must have colour in my wardrobe. The thing for me about fashion and my personal style is the feeling I get when I'm well dressed for example my entire attitude becomes different. So I always try my best to look good so having to wear all black most days gives me the chance to really experiment with different textures, fabrics and styles which is a very exciting idea to me.

Aah the little things in life right?

Have a great week guys

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment