Friday 18 January 2013

Tiny Little Things On My Mind




 
 
 Blouse Cotton-On 
Leggings Mr. Price
Sunglasses Spitfire
Heels Jeffery Campbell 
Bag Coach
Watch Sass Diva
Bracelets Lovisa

Hello Lovelies!

Its been forever since I last did a post the reason being is because it's been a long while since I had a day off. My once non existent accessory collection has slowly grown and has taken over a small portion of my dresser table and has also slowly consumed a small piece of my mind.

I visited this store called the lot and was shocked when I found pieces from the online store Motel Rocks hanging on their railings, but was disappointed at how much they were charging for the few items they had. I then realized that purchasing certain "must have items" cost a loss less when you find them online.

Sorry for the rambling

Have a great weekend!

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment