Friday 4 January 2013

Minnie Mouse. Prints. Triangles









Minnie Mouse T Jay-Jays Print Dress Mr. Price Accessories Lovisa + Sass Diva

Hi Guys!

I hope the new year is treating you all well.

The topic of new years resolutions came up and I was asked what mine was for the year, I said well I don't believe in it I have dreams and goals I'm trying to reach and will continue to do so until I reach my dreams. Having said that I think that in a way new year resolutions are small goals that you set out for yourself and could be life altering if you reach it.

I love the new year it 's a great time to do a little shopping because of all the sales. I picked up a few things and am glad to see my style gradually change and evolve over time I was a little worried that nothing would happen or that it'd get worse.

Thanks for reading

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment