Tuesday 27 November 2012

Sometime You Need To Get A Little Lost









Hi Guys!

I hope you guys are doing well, so my birthday has come and gone which has left me strangely emotional so to pick up my spirit I went on a mini adventure to Long Street. I was hoping to get a little shopping done see some of the sites but that didnt work out as planned, being the total idiot that I am I totally forgot to check what the weather forcast was going to be which was swear pouringly hot. I wasnt there for to long but I did enjoy myself only got one item to add to my wardrobe which I love and the long drive, sunshine, hustle and bustle of the city did wonders for the spirit.

Also I'm wating for my Jeffery cambells and creepers to arrive, I've been wanting these for a really long time so I can't wait to get them.

I'm off to drinks with the girls tonight so look forward to some outfit pics.

Love
Tanya
Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment