Sunday 11 November 2012

San-dialed




Hi guys!

I've been dying to purchase a few pairs of sandals for Summer but had a tough time finding a pair that suits my taste so when I found these they were a must buy. The first pair is from a store called Zoom ans as you can see they're studded and spiked which I love, the second pair I found by chance I got to work to early and decided to "window shop" walked into woolworths to see what they had saw these awesome sandals but couldn't find it in my size when I found my size I had to get them. So basically I'm sorted on foot wear for work and for the Summer.

In my next post I'm going to go into detail about the piercing I got a week ago and what I had pierced because I'm sure you want to know.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Love
Tanya
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment