Monday 9 July 2012

Small Haul + FOTD












Hi guys!

Okay so I've been itching to do a little shopping for a while and finally took the time to do so. I picked up a few things I've been eyeing for a while now, I'm saving most of my money for more important things so when I do decide to go shopping I usually wait until they have a sale which is exactly did at Lovisa, the store had a pick three items for R100 I was like hell yeah I'm in, I've been dying to go shopping at that store for a while now and am very chuffed at the items I have.

The multivitamin was essential I've been on a different hair skin and nail multivitamin for while but the price is ridiculous for the amount of tablets you get, my sis told me to try these out so I picked up a bottle and love the fact that it's sixty tablets a bottle in stead if the thirty I used to take. I also got a pair of fake glasses which I've always wanted to try out but I've been reluctant because I was afraid that they wouldn't suit me but when I saw the shape of these and fell in love and had to get it. Last but not least I got this black lace quarter sleeved top at Mr. Price when I tried it on I didn't like it but when I tried it on the next day I loved it I don't know why (not sure why they're selling tops like this during winter).

Hope you guys like the things I picked up.

So have a great week guys and I hope you all had an awesome weekend.

Love
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment