Sunday 15 July 2012

AOTD


Hi guys!

Let me start off by saying that I'm a bad bad girl.

I haven't been updating as much as I would like and am sorry for the lack of posts, I've noticed that I some of my recent posts revolve around makeup/FOTD's and can become boring at some point so I won't be posting any makeup photo's for a while just to take a break from it for a while.

So these are the accessories I wore today I am in absolute love with these rings you have no idea, I'm really loving gold right now, I have a feeling that any new accessory I'll purchase in the future will be gold. I can't be the only one who goes through these phases where at one stage most of your accessories are gold then the next silver etc. hehehe

Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday.

Love 
Tanya
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment