Saturday 14 April 2012

Embracing My Natural Side



Hi guys!

I am currently on a hair journey, the goal long luscious healthy hair. I still have a long way to go and always think it's good when you find new things about your body (my hair being the greatest mystery of all). If you have naturally curly hair you'll find that it's a challenge to style it and that mother natures powers are not your friend, but all hope is not lost. There are a few styles you can do it's mostly trying to figure it out how to do them yourself that's the challenge, and not only that trying to achieve those styles without the use of heat what I'm currently doing creates even more difficulties.

Here's a picture tutorial on how to create natural sexy curls without heat, for my curly headed girls.


We are rare, everyone want straight and sleek hair so when a girl with curly hair shows up people can't help but stare whether they're staring in a good or bad way.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment