Tuesday 7 February 2012

Theory Slash Rant Time

Hello everyone hope you're all doing well ^_^
Okay bare with me on this people. 
So I have this theory, whether it's true or not is up to you to decide also it's a silly theory and might not make any sense so try not to take it to seriously. 

Now that the formalities are out of the way I'll get on to the topic at hand and it started with a question I asked myself...do girls with long hair seem pretty and stylish? I know it's a stupid and time wasting question but a question non the less. 

To a girl; a women hair is her crowning glory, a way to show her femininity and to others it is something else completely but to most us it is a main feature to signify that we're female, as time goes on we become consumed with our hair and can't see ourselves without it being a certain length (e.g having long hair).

Okay I got completely sidetracked there but now we know how important hair is to some of us, but the question I asked still remains unanswered.

I think that in order for you to understand what I'm trying to say visuals will make the message come across better.

Long haired Beauties:
 
 

Short Haired Beauties:

Maybe what I'm trying to say didn't get across to you after seeing these pics, well I think you might be able to understand what I'm trying to say after seeing this:

Me now

Me after attaching clip in extentions
I have to apologize for how appalling I look in this picture but what can I say, it was one of those days.

 Are women with long hair more attractive than women with short hair? 
Only you can answer that.

Random Rant is now over.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment