Tuesday 7 February 2012

Hair care routine

Hi everyone hope you're having a great day ^.^

After yesterday's post I had hair on the brain and thought why not do a post of my hair care routine.
It's nothing exciting or crazy these are just products that help with the problems I have right now.

 (From left to right) Morphosis scalp exfoliator; vital multivitamin for hair skin & nails; Dr. Miracles hair mask for damaged hair; Nu-Hair moisturising hair masque; Bergamot essence; Organics conditioner for damaged hair; Head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo. 





 You will notice a pattern when looking at my hair products and that most of them are for treating damaged hair. I've been trying to grow my hair for a couple of years and at one point I felt that my hair was stuck at this certain length. I remember asking myself why has my hair had stopped growing? After doing some research over a couple of months I found that my hair is quite damaged.

Now as the stubborn girl I am I'm not going to cut it even though I know that cutting my hair would sort out all the damage and split ends.

So let me explain my routine first I exfoliate my scalp when it's dry with morphosis rinse it out, and shampoo with head and shoulders twice concentrating on my scalp, towel dry my hair and apply bergamot seesnce from root to tip, if I decide to to a masque I will choose between Nu- hair and Dr. Miracles if not then I would just apply conditioner rinse then leave my hair to dry.

Lets hope that this routine will treat my hair and help with hair growth.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment